Complaints can be made:
- If the ISES 2020 seal is used fraudulently by importers or producers, who are not authorized
- or if a producer sees his application for certification unjustly refused
- or if the companies / producers do not agree with the findings of the auditors (including any misbehave by the auditors)
- or if importers / buyers trust the reliability of the procedure, the standard and the seal, but find out that the respective work has not been done as promised and expected.
For these cases there is a complaint mechanism. ISES 2020 provides an opportunity to submit an appeal against abuse, fraud, non-accepted certification to the owner of the standard, ISES 2020 and non-fulfillment of the controls which has to be carried out by the auditors.
Any complaint should be given in written form for the mentioned cases:
- the fraudulent use of the ISES 2020 seal for natural stones by a party (exporters, importer, distributor) whose supply chain is not subject to control or does not meet the standard criteria
- the use of the ISES 2020 seal by a party (producer, exporter) despite the failure to comply with the standard criteria
- non-acceptance of the certification of natural stones by ISES 2020, although one assumes that the certification criteria throughout the supply chain are complied with
- non fulfilment of the requirements defined in standard ISES 2020 through the auditors / certifiers
- and for any other issues.
The complaint should be sent to “ISES 2020”addressed to Dr. Dietrich Kebschull (Chairman) or Mrs. Sharda Subramaniam (Director) via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post
Plot No. 54, Institutional Area,Sector 44,
Gurgaon - 122 003, Haryana,
Phone No.: +91-124-4048273, 4048277
- interviews of the auditors and analysis of audit reports are carried out immediately
- if applicable, repetition of the audit(s) will be done free of charge and without any delay
The advisory team is to come to a conclusion to clarify the matter within four weeks. This result is summarized in a report and submitted. On this basis the ISES board will then come to a binding and final decision within two weeks.
It will be ensured that the involved parties and the ISES 2020 Board are informed:
- about the complaint
- about the result of the attempt for amicable solution
- about the report of the consulting team
- about the final decision.